Monday, November 25, 2013

There's this new store in town, it looks somewhat out of place.

Hellooooooo!!!

Ok. I haven't watched the Day of the Doctor yet. But I have it so I'll watch it soon. Probably by the end of the week.

What I'm really writing this post for is..... Mzuzu has a new grocery store!!!!
SHOPRITE opened last Friday and we got to go today. Wow. That was quite an experience. I thought there would be less people after the weekend openings, but alas that wasn't to be. (Not that I really mind.)
 Anyways. It is very pretty inside. There are fruit aisles and meat aisles and sweet aisles and.... everything really. I am really impressed. There are even some Christmas trees with lights. It was very pretty.
Oh yes! I took some photos.


The entrance















The dairy aisle...  


















Apples!!! (Also notice the large numbers on the price tags.)
(And my dad's back)



















My sister and her best friend Sasha.   
 Also go check out their new blog....   





















These little guys are waiting patiently for me to devour them.




















For any Afrikaans speaking people who might be reading this...

















I think it looks rather fancy. I really liked seeing the 'familiar' stuff again. Some days you just feel like you need a piece of South Africa, now we have it. :D


Well, I guess that's all for now.

~DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment