Tuesday, November 19, 2013

50th Anniversary Madness

Hello internet!

I am so excited!!!!!

Jelly baby?

I can't wait to see the Day of the Doctor!

So I watched the Night of the Doctor the other day...*Spoiler alert*
My first reaction after watching it was "What? What! Wait WHAT!!!!?!? Yay! Its Paul McGann!"
My first prediction for John Hurt's doctor was that he was, in fact, the older version of eight. After all we never saw how eight died/regenerated. But now all that has changed!
I have mixed feelings about the whole war doctor thing. I like that he is a separate character, and he seems like he has quite a story to tell, but I don't like it that he is the actual 9th doctor.  It messes up so many things.
Why would there be so many 11 jokes for 11 if he is actually 12. Also, that means that Peter Capaldi will be the 13th doctor. Isn't there some limit to their regenerations? (Eh, I guess that's Steven Moffet's problem.)

I can't wait to see David Tenant again!

What are your thoughts on these things?


I plan to do a review after I saw it. So I guess that's all for now.

Where's Rose?


~DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment