Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I'd like to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!





In South Africa we don't have this holiday, but I've had enough American influence to know what it is about.

I made a list of things I am thankful for:


I'm thankful my grandpa is getting better. His blood sugar was very high (off the scales) but it has been brought down to the safer region.

I'm thankful that my grandpa and grandma are coming to visit us for Christmas.

I'm thankful for my new friend Cliff.

I'm thankful to be in a loving family I can share many fun memories with.

I'm thankful for the upcoming holiday.

I'm thankful for my good test results in school.

I'm thankful for the internet. (What would I do without it?)



What are you thankful for?


~Megan

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!!!!!

    And....very quickly...in reply to your comment. YES! Watch SHIELD!!! You'll love it. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the first episode with my family the other day. It was AMAZING. I can't wait to watch the rest. :D

      Delete