Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Its raining, its pouring; geometry should be snoring.


For the first time since my family and me got home from South Africa (more than four weeks ago) the day is not hot! Isn't that amazing?
I actually feel like I might need a jacket today. (Nah, I’ll just enjoy the coldness; for now)



I declared war on Geometry yesterday; and I was ready to totally shred it to pieces and destroy it when I stopped to think that my dad (who is also my Math teacher) would not approve.
My face looks like this when I think about Math

For now I will continue to despise it. 
I used to love Geometry/Math..... until last week; when I had to start writing proofs. I am so tired of proof writing now I get proof writing-related nightmares.

But I’m sure I’ll get over it......... Someday.



Next week My family and I get to go to the lake for three days.
Photo By my Dad

My mom's birthday is on Monday; and to celebrate she decided we should go to the lake. No one disagreed. I can barley contain myself when I think about next week.






Well geometry is calling so I need to go...


3 comments:

  1. Math should be stuck in a sword fight against Peter. I think that would be a fitting end for it. "LET ME SLICE YOU TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!"

    When I take over the world I am banning it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think. I will help you take over the world if it will ban Math. :)

      Delete
  2. Well, despite Megan's misgivings, she got a whopping 99% for her test. Now the geometry can go to sleep..... until next week ;-) Well done Megan!

    ReplyDelete