Monday, December 31, 2012

Number 23 in a series of 6 crimes my mother taught me...

For the past two weeks this cute little Jack Russel, named Tina, has been living with us.



Isn't she cute?

She loves cuddling, steeling toys, and greeting people at the door. She doesn't love our dog Smokey though. Smokey and Tina are very jealous of each other. It's kind of funny...

Smokey is having puppies some time soon, and if they look anything like their father then they won't be very beautiful. I hope they look like their mother.




Don't you agree?



Mys sister and I are planning to have a LOTR movie marathon this week. Last time she joined me for the only the first part, then left; and she haven't read the books yet, so she doesn't know if Gandalf lives, or how Frodo is to travel to Mordor now that the Fellowship is broken. But she will.........soon.




That's all I have to say for today.


Happy 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've a friend who wants a Jack Russel Terrier. SHe would love that one, and your dog as well.

    I hope you and your sister have fun!!

    ReplyDelete